Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bottle Water Light with Tubing and Reflector down the Wall

Received from Roger Stringham, FirstGate in Hawaii:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roger Stringham
Date: Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Subject: Re: Bottled Water & Bleach Creates Free Light (Video)
To: Catherine Todd


Katie,

I think you should experiment, The bigger the bottle and hole the more light you gather. Funnel it down and attach some transparent plastic tubing so it will reach down to the floor. If you are not using the tubing for close work, hang it on the wall with a reflector.

---
My response:

Roger, what a GREAT IDEA to use tubing and a reflector! How did you think of this?

I take it that you are running the same water & bleach solution in the tube? How do you cap off the tube?

I'm going to try this right away when I get back to Guatemala. Know just the spot to test it.

Keep those ideas coming! Katie (Catherine Todd)

No comments: