Friday, February 4, 2011

Easy Latrine Handbook




Excerpt from 18 page construction manual



Easy latrine handbook

Email Feb 3, 2011

from benjamin clouet
to catherinetodd2@gmail.com
date Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 4:30 AM
subject Easy latrine handbook


Dear Catherine,

I aw on a blog that you were looking for construction manual for easy latrine. Here it is, printable both side in a A5 booklet.

I hope it will provide you the information you need, and don't hesitate to contact me if you need further details.

Best,

Ben
Hanbook printable.pdf Hanbook printable.pdf
5329K View Download

----

From: Catherine S. Todd
to Dr, Genevieve, benjamin

show details Feb 3 (1 day ago)

Dear Ben,

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am returning to Guatemala in Feb or March and will bring this with me. I am also sending it to LongWayHomeInc.org in case they haven't seen it. Are you working with a group on sustainable living? Do you plan on visiting Guatemala, if you aren't here already?

See all my contacts and links below. Yours truly, Catherine Todd

---

Found more info at: http://groups.google.com/group/watsan-sector-kh/topics?start=0&sa=N

Dear wat-san member,

We would like to share with you the khmer version of the low-cost latrine
handbook that IDE and GRET developed.
Any further question you have, please contact me at

benjamin clouet

Wish you all a good day,

ben

or http://groups.google.com/group/watsan-sector-kh/msg/395dbd7766e9646e

---

Note: I just uploaded the 18 page A4 letter size pdf file to http://www.docstoc.com/mydocuments/ (a free pdf file transfer service). Here is the link to download. If this doesn't work, email benclouet8@hotmail.com or email me at CatherineTodd2@gmail.com and one of us will send it to you. Thank you Ben!


IDE Latrine Hanbook printable A4 -

(click to download)

No comments: