Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tomb of Abélard et Héloïse, Père Lachaise Cemetery


The-Tomb-Of-Heloise-And-Abelard-In-The-Pere-Lachaise-Cemetery,-1815-20.jpg

I'd like to have an outdoor bathing pavilion with hot volcanic water just like this one. This can be a place of restoration as well; you can bury me under it later. Will I be able to build this at Lake Atitlan? I will ask my architect Amilcar to draw it up and figure out the best way to create the Medieval arches, since I can't afford a stone carver in Panajachel. A thing of beauty is a thing that lasts.

*****

Tomb of Abélard et Héloïse, Père Lachaise Cemetery, Paris, France ...
Pierre Abélard (1079 – April 21, 1142) was a French scholastic philosopher, theologian, and logician. The story of his affair with his student, Héloïse, ...
www.flickr.com/photos/brighton/648966097/

Tomb of Abélard et Héloïse, Père Lachaise Cemetery, Paris, France ...
The letters of Heloïse (1101–1162) and Pierre Abélard are among the best known records of early romantic love. There seems to be some question as to ...
www.flickr.com/photos/brighton/648894885/

Père Lachaise Cemetery...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P%C3%A8re_Lachaise

No comments: