Wednesday, May 28, 2014

LA VOÛTE! ("The Vault") Medieval Construction

.
Fwd: Thanks for ordering LA VOÛTE! ("The Vault") Medieval Construction


Dear Robert, 

I don't know if you like Medieval and Renaissance construction, but I have every book known to man about it and I am determined to build something similar as soon as I get the money. Even if I have to go back to France to do it, since I can't find anyone in Guatemala who knows how to build this way. I'd like to build with adobe in Guatemala, but stone in Europe. 

I have always wanted to return to my beloved France, so now might be the time to do it. If I can sell some property in Pana I'll be on the next plane "home."

Here's a great video that shows modern day people working in the old ways at a wonderful place called Guedelon where they are re-creating a Medieval village built only with the hand tools of the day. I am determined to go there in the next year or two, no matter what!

The movie rental is only $3.00 for one week and I am going to order the DVD too (10 pounds). 

Hope all is well with you... Catherine





---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vimeo <no-reply@vimeo.com>
Date: Mon, May 26, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Subject: Thanks for ordering LA VOÛTE!
To: ctodd1000@gmail.com


To ensure delivery, add no-reply@vimeo.com to your address book.
Vimeo
Dear Catherine Todd,
Thanks for your order!
Your Order (May 26, 2014)
LA VOÛTE
32 mins
Available for 1 week
$3.00
Total$3.00
You’ve successfully purchased LA VOÛTE! We also added this movie to your Watch Later list so you can enjoy it on any compatible device.
Keep checking vimeo.com/ondemand for the latest movies, right here on Vimeo. Enjoy!
LOVE,
Vimeo

No comments: