Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Creative Plans by Home Planners


Creative Plans for Yard and Garden Structures

Here's one of my most favorite books for building pool and play houses, and I just realized that I can build one of my own to live in! Won't cost hardly anything... this book has plans you can still order for very little; I can't wait to get started. Copies of this book are available for only 1¢ on Amazon!

Creative Plans for Yard and Garden Structures: 42 Easy-To-Build Designs for Gazebos, Sheds, Pool Houses, Playsets, Bridges and More! (Paperback) by Connie Brown (Author), Matt Debacker (Author), Inc Home Planners. Available at Amazon.com
Plans available from Home Planners, Inc. ePlans.com, 800-521-6797, Tucson AZ.


Just remember, it only takes "one more step" to dive from the high dive into the pool. That's the hardest part. The rest is EASY.

Just start planning your little dream house and your dream life; with the internet it is so easy!

No comments: