Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tumbleweed Tiny House Company




Tumbleweed Tiny House Company


By N2H

* Houses
* Plans
* Books
* Workshops
* Blog
* FAQ

e-Newsletter:
View Cart
Jay Shafer, company founder
Welcome. Come on in.

My name is Jay Shafer and since 1997 I have been living in houses smaller than some people’s closets. I call the first of my little hand built houses Tumbleweed. My decision to inhabit just 89 square feet arose from some concerns I had about the impact a larger house would have on the environment, and because I do not want to maintain a lot of unused or unusable space. My houses have met all of my domestic needs without demanding much in return. The simple, slower lifestyle my homes have afforded is a luxury for which I am continually grateful. Read more…
# See houses built by our customers
# Workshops in 4 countries and 11 cities
# See a Tumbleweed this summer. SF to NY
Houses from 65 to 837 sq ft.
Featured Videos

Inside Jay’s home

Tiny Road Adventure

The Hour TV Show
CNN NYT Oprah AOL CBS
Search | Contact | Open House | Consultations | Testimonials | Resources | In the media | Press Kit | Privacy | Returns | Admin Copyright © 2008 Tumbleweed Tiny House Company

No comments: